What am I?

I am chaos,
I destroy all in my path.
I am stupidity,
I affect everyone.
I am devastation,
I bring nothing but shattered dreams.
I am war,
I spill blood in your lands.
I am misery,
I will bring all of you down.
I am anger,
I can blind you with buried wrath.
I am lust,
I make you dizzy with desire.
I am the plague,
I bestow it to everyone close to me.
I am poverty,
I can be seen on the street everyday.
I am sorrow,
I can make you cry.
I am greed,
I make friends turn against each other.
I am hate,
I will exist forever.
I am depression,
I come after happiness.
I am fear,
I swear to be always with you.
I am infidelity,
I happen to everyone who want something new.
I am starvation,
I carry a weightless burden.
I am jealousy,
I fill your head with doubts.
I am human,

I make mistakes.


Written by Lady Kumkuat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98