Random Babbles of the Many Kinds!

Sometimes, I don't want to be me. 
There's nothing good about me. Really, there isn't.
I imagine what it would be like in other people's shoes.
Sometimes a rich person's expensive shoes. 
Sometimes a person without shoes and with only the clothes on their back and a dog named Jelly Bean.
Or a person with absolutely no obligations, nothing holding them back from doing anything or nothing at all.
I wish I could be anyone.
Anyone, but me.
I space out, wish I didn't have big hips. big breast, belly rolls, and a flat ass. 
Wish my I had a body that everybody wanted or a body that at least got noticed, but certainly not mine.
In my head, I rip my soul out of my body and place it on someone beautiful or handsome or plain or ugly. 
But I can't. 
Because I'm not anybody. 
I'm just me.
So, I stick to what I have. 
I flaunt the things I have plenty of.
Wit, snide, intuition, sarcasm, sass, cleavage. 
And shrug off the things that you probably won't change about me.
Because you're you. 
And I'm not just anybody. 
I'm me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98