Bleh

Yesterday I went out with a some friends of mine in celebration of my friend's birthday!
We danced, we drank, we danced some more. I was so sweaty and buzzed from all the drinks but THEN we decided to hop to another bar because we would have free drinks since someone was related to the bartender or something like that.
More drinks, more dancing (mainly on my part).

Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever in my 24 years of life..... I got drunk.
Not blackout drunk where I can't remember what happened, just a feeling like you're on top of the world kind of drunk.
And turns out I'm even more awesome when I'm drunk since I'm 50% funnier (friends say) and I am a happy drunk (no idea what that means but that's good).
Sad to say, there will be no repeat performance, maybe ever, since I don't think the world would survive my super-awesome-drunk self.

Oh and by the way, Happy birthday Sam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98