Cat Diary Episode 141

December 5


After coming back from California for the Thanksgiving holiday, and finally bringing back Charlie home with me, I was finally getting a chance to see what Billie Boo would do when confronted with the sad reality that I was already a kept human.
I took Charlie for a walk about the apartment complex and came across Billie Boo.
The first encounter and already Billy Boo was already drawing back realizing that there was a new furred friend through into our Feline Human friendship. Charlie was a bit weary of her since he has been burned by Feline Canine friendships. Most ending in him getting the bad end of the stick. Still I wanted this friendship to work.
I called to Billie Boo and petted her then called to Charlie and petted him. I walked and Charlie followed. Billie Boo took a few minutes then followed.

I was watching, trying to see if anyone would reach to eachother first.

Billie Boo stopped and then turned to Charlie. Charlie looked at her as she stared at him.



Then, in an unbelievable and silent pack, Charlie and Billie Boo walked side by side and continued all the way until the front door of my apartment.









Once inside, Charlie walked in first then Billie Boo. She smelled all the things that she was missing before like Charlie's toy box by the door and his food and bowl in the vanity room. Charlie did not know what to make of it. Outside was one thing, but inside too? His face said it all.


Overall, I think this Feline Human Canine friendship will be a beautiful thing.



Comments

  1. I just love the pictures of the two of them making their way to your apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 98