This for you

I checked my stats on my page and I am kind of surprised I have ONE faithful follower.
ONE!!! 
I know I have been pretty much MIA on my Korner and I did not expect anyone to read my random babble. But one person keeps coming back to my page. So I will say this to that one person who doesn't give up on me.



THANK YOU!!!! 
(and I'm saying this with the largest font this writing thingy has)
You are my number one fan! (No really, you are cause no one else reads my stuff except you) 
so 

THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME AND WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ME TO RETURN TO MY ULTIMATE GREATNESS!!! 
BECAUSE I, 
QUEEN AWESOME,
 HAVE COME BACK!!! 
AND BACK FOR GOOD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98