I'm continuing my novel I started this year

I write down and write down but on a computer screen I take my time writing then reading it again then changing things over and over. I would love to make my thoughts flow on to the screen unfiltered until the very end of my novel. See, the funny thing about my brain is that I can write and write with pen and paper my novel, completely and utterly raw till the point I almost finish the story.
But as I retype it, I stray. Fixing, then re-fixing things over and over until I think they're good enough. Then later, during one of my million's of proofreads, I will chance something again, or add, or remove.
So writing the story by hand first doesn't help. And typing the story requires a computer, and a computer has wi-fi, which actually means internet and we all know that the internet has a lot of stuff and thusly a complete distraction. By distraction, I mean pictures of cats with mustaches and animal videos that turn you in to melted butter.

How do you do it?

Do you write it, draw pictures of it, type it?


How do you handle distractions while writing a piece?

I could certainly use some advice here, since I think I'm the most easily distracted people on earth....


Oh look a penny!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98