Cockblocked by Me

You know you feel old when you catch two high school teenagers having sex in the alley next to your apartment building. For a moment I thought that they were just some kids who like to hide behind our trash cans. 
But no. 
She was straddling him both fully clothed. AND STILL my mind refused to believe they were honking and tonking right there and then...seriously 25 feet away from me, CLEARLY not hidden at all from view since I could see both their heads!!!
And then, she threw her head back and I lost it. They must have heard the explosion that went off in my head because they looked over and saw me just standing there staring and possibly creepy looking because I felt my head shaking like I was reprimanding them. They both fled of course, fumbling to put parts of their bodies back into their clothes. The boy pretty much glared at me since I had interrupted their little toss in the hay, or alley in this case.

And through the whole process I'm still standing there, shaking my head, feeling kinda jealous that these kids, maybe 15 or 16 years old kids have a better sex life than I do.
And that says a lot.
So while I watched their retreating hides (the girl was still trying to shimmy in to her skinny jeans), I decided not to feel bad about myself and see the positive side of things. I might have just prevented another teenage pregnancy. Thanks to me for cockblocking.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98