I feel restless...and bored....and kinda thirsty....

There is seriously NO BODY here on Blogger.
Every blog I check has gone MIA after 2012.
Was it because they thought the Mayan Calendar was going to really prophesier the end of the world?

Cause NEWS FLASH people!
 It's 2014 already! And while the 2012 might have squashed those Bloggers like a tennis shoe on a cockroach, I  am very much a live and breathing and will continue to write. Because I miss it. This will be come my diary....
 And no, by diary I don't mean like the Bridget Jones Diary from that one movie (or was it book first then movie?) with Rene Zellweller-something! 
And not at all like the song Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, although that's a pretty amazing song that make me go ape-shit and make me want to be even more rebellious and BAD ASS
Now as I listen to this song and sing along, I wonder where the point I was about to make go.
Oh well. 
CARRY ON while I sing my lungs out!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98