Future Posts Inquiries




I haven't really traveled anywhere this month so I thought I would write post about things that interest you guys.

I received a private message from a friend who always reads my blog about dragon fruit.
What does it taste like?
Why are they white?
More importantly, how does one peel the fruit?

I will be writing a step by step process of dragon fruit and what it taste like. I will also try to incorporate a video (Still trying to figure that one out.)

So what about you? Is there a topic you'd be interested
in reading about?
Send me a message or write a comment below with any inquiries.

As always,
Zai Jian!

Comments

  1. I believe I asked questions at the end of some of your posts. Maybe you can answer them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your new posts! Your posts about travelling are awesome ;) Keep doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98