Welcome to The Kumkuat Korner

So here is the scoop.
I've been dying to write a blog where I can write my thoughts on whatever, interesting things that happened, randoms jokes I heard (I won't make you guys suffer so don't worry!), or if anyone sends a request on a topic, I will write, write, write.
Now like all good people (I think I qualify as good), there will be days when I will post pictures or polls, or fun facts if I am dry as a desert (for writing I mean), but I will promise I will write at least a piece everyday (or more)! That way, my fellow followers, you will never be tired of the reading my tidbits.

My first order of business. I will post a very interesting read someone send me via email. (Thanks Gene!) More of that on the next post!

Peace Out!

Comments

  1. why was my comment deleted? I protest

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably didn't wrote the comment, and didn't press the preview comment which contained a security input. You know, the letters that we often come across to keep away spammers.
    Sorry about that.
    But, hey. At least you finally got your comment out! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98