Charlie, my crazy ass dog

I have this dog named Charlie. He drives me insane but really he's the sweetiest piece of pie (in my world) and well trained (thanks to me of course) and since I'm currently visitin my mother, he feels the need to ignore my the hard training I gave him. Actually it wasnt really that hard, just trick him with food.
So yeah, he's actually pretty good. He just forgets his little training but other than that he's actually pretty good.
My mother spoils him rotten. Everything I ask Charlie to do, she goes against it and sweet talks to him. Hellooo. What's the point of training him if he is not gonna listen to a word I say.

Of course since she is my mother I can't really tell her off (well I probably could but I'd risk getting smacked by an angry latina).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98