New Google+

A few months ago, I was cruising through the interwebs (internet) and have come across a rumor about Google having the next best "Network." Personally, I thought it would be a bunch of crap considering there have been so many replicas of networking websites like the ULTIME popular ones: Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other lesser ones like hi5. This today, it came up as a subject while I was visiting a friend of mine. She confirmed it, since she got an invite for an application called Google + (Plus). Apparently, its going to be bigger than Facebook. (What a laugh! I mostly use Facebook to play FarmVille then talk to my friends. Will Google plus have FarmVille? Probably not. Hmmfh.)
I asked my good friend to send me an invite. So soon I will judge Google Plus for myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98