Finally Got the invite for Google + and I love it!

Well it might not be for the reasons you think.
Okay, so here is the scoop. My friend from Monday's post forgot to send me the invite. That was okay cause I forgot too, (plus I wasn't really interested in something that wouldn't allow me to play FarmVille).
So I was on Facebook harvesting my crops and chatting to another friend of mine of Facebook's new chat (which is retarded and annoying as hell as it constantly stays on all right sidebar that won't go away!). He mentioned another one of my friends and said that he needed to get offline for a second, before going on to his g-mail account and sending her an invite for Google +. Of course I asked him to send me an invite too.
And now...... I HAVE A GOOGLE + ACCOUNT! WHOOO HOOOOO!
Now when, I first got everything set up, I was a bit disappointed, because it looked like a weird version of a search engine. But then, I found all the amazing things you can do! I will post the videos here, that kinda helped me along my lonely road on Google Plus.
My favorite things on the new Google, was that I can store any document from my laptop onto Google documents, and then do whatever I want with it on any other computer! For example, my laptop has been acting very weird lately. So I need to put my important writing work somewhere right. Well, with the brand spankin' new Google, I can store the files I want, make them private, AND if I don't have my computer with me, but have access to a computer, I can easily access my documents and work on them.
I can even store pictures!!! Oh my goonies! You guys won't believe how many pictures I have stored on the new Google +. I'd say around 1 or 2 thousand pictures!!! I deleted many things from my desktop and I feel confident and safe that my pics are stored PRIVATELY in the safety of my account. Hell, I still have lots of more space in my online storage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98