I'm okay now! Whoo hoo!

Soooooo, a lot of stuff has happened in one week! (Dunn dunn duuuun)
My mother has came back from Mexico but had to go to work right away on that same weekend. =[
The day AFTER my birthday, fricken jury duty filed for mistrial and decided to let all the jurors go. Great. Cause I had nothing better to do on MY birthday. But NOW I'm suddenly free. Bummer.
Anyways, I celebrated (sort of) by going clubbing with my sexy mother and my smexy aunts at a chic club called The Mayan. It's pretty big and amazing with absolutely great music all night long.
My mother goes clubbing every weekend with my aunts and she finally gets to take me with her... yes, I wanted to stay home, but I let her badger me into a clubbing outfit that was totally cleavage revealing and short with some nice black pumps to show my awesome calves.
The whole clubbing experience wasn't new to me. I mean my first clubbing experience was also with my mother and some of my cousins in Mexico. I was 14 with the body of an 19 year old. (Big boobs always make a person seem more mature,I guess and as long as I didn't speak to the bouncer, I was allowed in.)This time, I primed and groomed, and smelling and looking like a million bucks (well technically it was 11.99 plus tax, but I felt expensive that night), we made our way to the parking lot which was Valet because my mother is VIP (how awesome is that!!).  At the door, there was a line, but my mother went straight past the line, my hand on her arm, leading me to the front of the line where a separate door blocked by those fancy red velvet poles. She whipped out her VIP card and the bouncer became all polite and let us in. Waaaay too cool! I would have drooled if it didn't make me a unexperience clubber, which soooo wasn't my case. So I didn't.
We checked in our coats and headed straight to the club (well first we had to wait for my aunts go arrive who were like 10 minutes late). Danced the night away with 3 awesome women. Oh and did I mention I got hit on by men not little boys? Not that I accepted any of their offers anyways. I am quite content dancing with only my little entourage.
Sometime during the night, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail cause it was HOTT! Well, at least I was hot. (^_^)
Oh and did I also mentioned the reason I didn't want to go dancing was because I was sick? Well I still am a little cough-y sometimes but it appears dancing that night took away my sniffles. My nose was killing me for two days. I would sneeze like my life depended on it, and most of them were very violent. Then my nose would itch like a bioch.So all through the night I was surprised I wasn't sneezing at all and by the end of the night I was like: Sick? Who me? No way! Funny thought though, the moment we left the club, about 5 minutes later, I started sneezing again. With a vengeance.
Now no more sneezing, (although my nose itches here and there but no more runny nose! Yay!), and almost no coughing.
This weekend was also the weekend where my mother actually let me drive her beloved car. She almost never ever lets me drive her car.So yesterday, she threw me off track when she was too tired to drive home from orange county, and allowed ME to driver HER precious Chevy. Sweeeet!
Luckily, not many people are on the freeway at one in the morning, so with a little bit of good music from the radio, I drove us safely home. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98