First Sunday of Every Month Picnic

Hey Everyone,
Yesterday I attended the First Sunday Picnic From blogger Tempus Fugit. It was a lot of fun! Although not many people came as the month of April, but still it was an awesome day! By the time my father and I got home, we groaned and moaned like ancient Señor citizens. Even now, I'm sore from the heavy duty paddle ball fights, (which of course I'm THE best....sometimes), falling on my butt several thousands of times, twisting my ankle  painfully on the gopher holes on the grass, and catching the baseball, (which I left to the men to do, since I can't throw to even save my life!), and then of course there was the massive amounts of food that needed to be consumed and what not
This months theme was Pirates (well not really. It was British themed, but seeing how our gracious host was in a Captain Jack Sparrow mode, it seemed appropriate to add pirates.)
The food was delicious, scrumcious yumminess that hit my tummy with a satisfying thump, and the homemade mousse au chocolat was just to fight for (of course I also fought with to take the last sliver of mousse for my mother who couldn't make it to the picnic because she had a client).
Can't wait to know next months theme!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98