Taking the Subway in China!

It is so crazy! Although it's well organized. And the new subway lines are well ventilated while the old ones are stuffy and often smell of people's B.O.
There is a little system to it too which I like. People exit through the center and people get on through the sides.


During rush hour, there will be lines and there will be pushing! There is no such thing as personal space in China. You'll be pushed against random Chinese strangers who are also pushed against other strangers. It was extremely overwhelming the first time I got on the train by myself in the middle of rush hour. I don't even think my feet touched the floor. I was just swept away with the current and next thing I know is I'm in the train and can't move much since the train is swamped with passengers. Below are pictures of a crazy normal day in the train.(meaning NOT rush hour)


Morning Rush Hour







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98