Living in China: 6 Days In

Hello Lovies!
I apologize for not posting any updates. I have been working everyday in training at Romp'n'Roll. There is a lot of curriculum materials to cover and procedures. My brain is overloaded with children songs and tunes that I know from back home that I have to memorize with my company's own lyrics. It may seem easy but its a lot of preparation. Still a lot of fun because I am only one of 15 people from my group that are struggling in memorizing these songs.
That's right folks. I have officially met my coworkers and fellow trainees and we have bonded like hydrogen and oxygen molecules.
Thankfully we all live in the same hotel so sometimes we leave the door open or we send each other WeChat messages and drop by to each other's room to study or review things we went over. We head to the train every morning at the same time.
We have lunch in groups (kind of hard to get many tables together in smaller local shops).
We head over to the supermarket as a group or in pairs of 3 or 4.
We help each other when we don't understand or we're practicing for a practical.
Surprisingly enough, we are all from different parts of the world. Manchester, Yorkshire, Poland, Bolivia, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, Mexico, Chicago, Tennessee, and of course, me.... Los Angeles.
And we have 4 couples who are going to be placed in the same location where ever they go! Most of us still don't know where we are going because there are still a few more test we have to pass.

 If we are too early to head to train, we stop and grab a coffee together.
Or we will take silly pictures in supermarkets.



Or just observe class while others are practicing. 
Or just really exhausted from the information overload.


Or just sharing a meal in local shops that we might have discovered and want to share with people.
(Yes, this is that one delicious soup place I was taken to in my first day)


Or exploring the neighborhood around our hotel!These people have become a surrogate family. I know that even if we head off to different cities, we will still message each other or visit one another.  So  now my dear friends. I have some homework to do. But I shall post something tomorrow about what my daily commute looks like! 
Until then my lovies! Zai Jian!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98