Jiansing Park!

I'm sorry my lovies! I have been busy with training that every time I keep putting off a new post on here. Then when I have time to try to finish my post, the internet at my hotel crashes or works so slow my VPN keeps can't get a good read on the WiFi!

But let's begin with my adventure at Jiansing Park!

On Sunday, few of the members of my training went on a little adventure. Our plan was simple. Visit the Forbidden City. Like actually go inside. Since I had been first one of the group to have ventured out on my own on my first day in China, I led us some of the way. A couple wanted to see the Jiansing Park which is at the North side of the Forbidden Palace. This park, once you reach the top, overlooks the entire city for an amazing 360 view of of the whole city and of course, the Forbidden Palace. Below is the location of the Park shaded in green. The palace is below that in the shaded yellow.
To get to this park We had to walk a lot. The only entrances to this park were on the East and West sides. 


















 And then it was a trek up millions of stairs to get to the top of this beautiful pavilion where inside there was a beautiful 16 foot Gold Buddha.







All in all. It was a pretty fun trip to this Pavilion. Despite the amount of stairs it took to get all the way to the top, its totally worth it the trip if you ever find yourself in China. And you really must make a whole day trip of it because there are lot of things to enjoy in Jiansing Park.
And the Forbidden Will take nearly the whole day... But that will be next post!
Till the next post!
Zai jian!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98