Tried the Zumba on the Wii... my thoughts

So today I was at my friend's house. It's huge and has 2 huge plasma TVs on both floors. They also have a Wii (and other X boxes and whatever other great technology gamers use).
Now I must admit, I am a nerd (brainiac) when it comes to technology, however, I have never, ever, in my childhood, ever had a Tv in my bedroom, nor any gaming systems kids in the 90's had. (Yes, I was born in the year 1990.) So while other kids were had nintendos and nintendos 360, and xbox and ps2 or whavever they own now adays, I was reading, writing, picking up strange hobbies and whatnot. Not playing game in the tv. So when my friend recently got me to play with her Wii, I was pretty much psyched at the advancement in the gaming system.
For starters, we started our day with Just Dance 2 (no, not Lady Gaga's song). I have no ideah how they created this but basically you start off with a character in a costume according to the song. For example if it was an oldies song, the character wear afros and dress in hippy club wear.
Anyways, the Purpose of the game is that we Murrow the steps that the characters on the screen do. To ensure that you are doing the movements, you must hold on to the Wii remote. Is extremely difficult but fun and works up a good amount of sweat after a few songs.
During a break, my friend and I were talking about Zumba. I told her that my dad downloaded video workouts forme to do but I was never full hatred single it was always a solo mission for me. No gym buddy. She told me that she had gone to a convention for gamers and she had seen Zumba for the Wii. It just so happened that she had the game but had never tried it.
Thus our amazing work out began.
Just with the intro music we could tell we were going to like it. We selected multiplayer, and went ahead and skipped over the tutorials, hardly knowing what to expect. In the 4 minutes of the first work out, our skin was covered in sweat, our hearts were racing, and we were breathing fast. When the song was finally over, we realized we didn't see that the workout was set to expert and not beginner. After properly adjusting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98