Hello my lovies!

So let me summarize these past TWO(? THREE???) weeks in a few sentences.


  1. My parents left then came back from their vacation in Paris, France!
  2. I heavily underestimated the amount of hair I'd bring back home from work
  3. I heavily underestimated the amount of hair I'd get up my nose....(YUCK!)
  4. I disabled my OkCupid account on the basis that I have to stop kidding myself on ever finding Mr. Delicious (a.k.a Mr. Right) on a dating website that most guys use to try to HOOK up... (bleh)
  5. I still don't know what I'll BE for Halloween!!!!


Yup. Story of my life. Pretty awesome right?

On the bright side, I am still awesome.
And because I'm in good spirits, here's a picture of what I value the most above all of the things I possess.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98