Three, Oops, I meant Four Trips in One Month

EDITED: Correction: 4 Trips. I forgot I went to Hong Kong too!

Hello my lovies! I have so much to post!
Between my work and my trips and my apartment having no internet for nearly two weeks, I barely had time to write.

Well, wait no more. I have internet now! Woohooo
Now, without any further a due,

I have been to Shanghai, Hong Kong, Xiamen, and Gulangyu Island.
SHANGHAI

XIAMEN
GULANGYU ISLAND

All in the course of one month.
Don't worry I will make individual post for each city so you can vicariously live through my travels
Oh what's that? You want to know my favorite destination of the month of June?
Why it's Gulangyu Island of course. It amazing and you will see why on the next post.

See you on my next post~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scottish men are hotter than English men?!!

Cat Diary Episode 141

Cat Diary Episode 98